Indian Island

Indian Island
This is the mysterious island that the unsolvable murder mystery took place on.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Favorite Part

My favorite part was when Vera, Blore, Lombard, and Armstrong find Wargrave in the drawing room dressed in a mock judicial wig and robe. It was so misleading, making the others think that Wargrave wasn't the killer. It was also very creative of him, stealing the red bathroom curtains and Emily Brent's gray yarn. It seemed just the thing that a homicidal maniac would do. I was suspicious of Wargrave, because he was the only one who wasn't really guilty of the death. The gramophone accused him of killing Edward Steton, which he did, but legally. He condemned Steton to death in court. The evidence was turned dead against Steton, and he was found guilty. Therefore, Wargrave didn't really commit a crime. So, I thought he was assuredly the killer, which is why his death surprised me. It was the moment of the most tension. If Wargrave was dead, then who was the killer? It was the moment when I had no idea what was going to happen for the rest of the book. That was the best part of the whole book. Someone who likes to solve problems or even someone who simply likes to be scared out of their skin would like to read this amazing piece of literature. I would definitely recommend this to other students!  All in all, And Then There Were None is definitely the most tense, nail-biting, and mysterious book I have ever read. On a scale of 1 to 5, 1 being the worst and 5 being the best, I would give it an 11.5. It is BEYOND the best! It is the most amazing book I have ever read! If every Agatha Christie book is that good, I'd read them all! I guess I'll just have to test that theory... off to the library!

No comments:

Post a Comment